Fields of Law
Schmidt, Ayers & Associates specializes in Franchise Law and its many peripheral aspects encompassing franchise system organization, FFDs, franchise agreements, State Laws, Federal Laws, etc.
There are many elements of the franchising among which is the complex legal hoop jumping necessary to begin, develop and operate a franchise system. Aside from the business aspects, the legal issues are extremely important and one of the first things a potential franchisor should align with is a well seasoned qualified franchise law expert such as us. In the operation of a franchise system the advice and counsel of an attorney is a necessity. Such services include but are certainly not limited, to:
- Reviewing the franchisor's offering circular (the FDD)
- Evaluating the franchise opportunity
- Drafting the Franchise Agreement
- Establishing the correct business structure
- Dealing with trademarks, logos and other intellectual property aspects and issues
- Advising and dealing with state and federal statutes
Other Legal Fields
We will gladly represent you in cases regarding:
- Business law
- Corportate law
- Outside Counsel Management
- Franchisor Insurance
- Franchisee Association Issues
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact us at +1 254-265-0275 or via our contact form.