Roger Schmidt & Associates. is concerned about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. By logging on to Roger Schmidt & Associates or providing Personal Information or otherwise contacting us, you agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Roger Schmidt & Associates collects Personal Information when you log onto our website. All information is protected by an attorney client relationship, if there is in fact one, and all information shall remain confidential.
How Roger Schmidt & Associates Uses Personal Information
Roger Schmidt & Associates may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such sending you e-mail alerts.
- Send you important information regarding the Site or App and to inform you of any changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Send you communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about trade shows.
- Allow you to participate in auctions which may have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read these rules carefully.
- Enable us to collect data for analysis, audits, researching and developing new products to enhance our website and improve services and marketing.
- Comply with legal processes and timely respond to requests from public and government authorities.
- Enforce our terms and conditions; protect our operations; protect our legal rights, privacy, safety or property, for you or others.
How Personal Information is Disclosed
Roger Schmidt & Associates may use Personal Information and disclose it to:
- Our staff and employees.
- Third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, product distribution, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- Third parties such as agents and distributers to facilitate the sale and distribution of our legal products and services which may include marketing communications.
- Third parties as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities and legal enforcement bodies; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Third parties when you participate in features on a Roger Schmidt & Associates Site or App that provide the opportunity to interact with Roger Schmidt & Associates and others (such as a blog, message board, messaging, chatting, profile or other social media). When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. Roger Schmidt & Associates is not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information (such as health or credit card information) through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the Site or App even after you cease use of the Site or App.
Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as your browser information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; and, any aggregated information.
Roger Schmidt & Associates collects Non-Personal Information through third party service providers in a variety of ways, including, (i) through your browser; (ii) using cookies; (iii) using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies; (iv) information provided by your; (v) through IP Addresses; and, (vi) by aggregating information.
How . Roger Schmidt & Associates Uses and Discloses Non-Personal Information
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
Third Party Sites And Third Party Advertisers
This Privacy Statement does not address, and Roger Schmidt & Associates is not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which the Site or the App contains a link. The inclusion of a link on the Site or the App does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit - http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
Roger Schmidt & Associates uses reasonable website, online, organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure please immediately notify us per the contact information below.
Use of Personal Information
You have choices regarding the use and disclosure of your Personal Information. By contacting the us you may opt-out from receiving future electronic marketing messages from us and request that we not share your Personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes.
If you elect to opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which we have or that has already shared your Personal Information. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact . . Roger Schmidt & Associates will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
Use Of Site By Children
Roger Schmidt & Associates is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. Roger Schmidt & Associates does not target the Site or the App to children less than eighteen (18) years of age. Roger Schmidt & Associates does not knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services. Roger Schmidt & Associates does not participate in children’s educational programs.
Roger Schmidt & Associates asks that you not send us, and that you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or criminal background on or through our Site or App, or otherwise to Roger Schmidt & Associates.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact Roger Schmidt & Associates, or please write to the following address:
Roger Schmidt & Associates
ATTN: Roger Schmidt
5 North Ritchie Road
Woodway, TX 76712
ew text box >>